Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #51
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Hey everyone *waving hand*. I'm back, Last week I moved from the cornfield across town to a soy bean field *Yea tofu*. I just climbed down from the telephone pole where I wired my computer modem in with some old speaker wire i had laying around.Now I am ready to surf by on Saturday night and chat, If a boring old fa*t like me can come up with something interesting ta say. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Hey everyone *waving hand*. I'm back, Last week I moved from the cornfield across town to a soy bean field *Yea tofu*. I just climbed down from the telephone pole where I wired my computer modem in with some old speaker wire i had laying around.Now I am ready to surf by on Saturday night and chat, If a boring old fa*t like me can come up with something interesting ta say. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Maybe speaker wire woz not such a good idea to hook the'puter up with, eh? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi EllaNoise,
    Glad yer back! I hope you enjoy your new digs.
    Maybe I'll see you Saturday nite in the chatroom. I will definitely try to be there! (8:30 to 10ish EST)
    More later.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS You ain't boring!

  5. #55
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    I'm hanging up some Runaway posters and Cherie photos upon my wall of fame in the computer room of my penthouse. I'm gonna leave the chat room up and see if any one stops by. If ya do give me a minute to climb down from the ladder, ok...peace

  6. #56
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    well I was bummed that I didn't get to see Red Dragon tonight but I did have the pleasure of chatting with Ellanoise and Gus tonight. You two are very sweet.

    Sparkle, Charlie, and NYJ where were you guys?

    JetRnk [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #57
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks JetRnk!
    You are pretty dang sweet yerself!
    Had a blast chatting with you and EllaNoise tonight. Let's do it again real soon!
    I ran (didn't drive) to the store for chocolate immediately afterward! LOL!!!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #58
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went in for a minute and that was around 8:35 and then I emailed Gus, I was just too tired, I couldn't keep my eyes open another sec. Next time. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mmmm chocolate~ [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 06, 2002 05:11 AM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  10. #60
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Doing great Jet rnk, thanks for asking. I am on fire today. I just bought a new dryer from a company who shall be nameless, that I also work for...
    The shoddy workmanship etc. a knob just stripped in my hands. Anyway enough of my crabbing. It's a great day and I will enjoy some football & beers.
    Hoe have you been?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic